Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Balancing Issues - Overpowered Units, Overall Balance, Building & Unit Prices e.t.c
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011, 04:27 PM
Elven Sect:
Mounted Grand Master

Neinth is someone to look uptoNeinth is someone to look upto

This covers two bugs attachment hpbug shows grandmaster with more hitpoints than they should have,have seen this with hero's dragons,live stock,various units.

And hpbug1 shows dragon and hero with the hp bug,but also shows a lvl 19 dragon with maxed stats across the board,and plenty of skill points left over.Hero also has a good 20 extra skill points he shouldnt have right now i think,much harder to tell with him.But I got the 20 last extra on hero last night out of nowhere,dragon gets his levels worth on relog.Even have some grandmasters that have 1 extra point somehow.

I am not only one with the beefcake dragon,and its not only ice's doing this.Pretty sure theres plenty of hero's out there sporting 20-30 extra skill points as well,when you get them on a human hero he tends to reset or bug somehow to lvl 1 not soon after.The elf one doesnt seem to do this,but every now and then he will "forget" you spent his points,and just ahve to redistribute,then not long after he gains an extra 20.

BEEFCAKE!!!!!!
Attached Images
File Type: png hpbug.png (198.3 KB, 8 views)
File Type: png hpbug1.png (352.1 KB, 6 views)