Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Performance Issues - Visual Lag, Combat Lag, Load-time Problems, Temp Freezes e.t.c
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2011, 03:40 PM

smos6988 has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Visscher View Post
what type of freeze is it, is it a one where sound loops endlessly and you need to restart your pc? or it just crashes to desktop?

if the sound is looping i think your pc could be overheating?
if so try this softwere, i personally use it to watch gpu temps and full fan control http://www.evga.com/precision/

If the pc is inside a cabinet with the door shut, try opening the door to let in cooler air and push hot air out, my father does this to play dawn of fantasy to stop all overheating issues.
it just freezes ingame and the sound keeps looping, its just stuck and i have to shut it down in task manager. no desktop crash or other things. it cant be my gpu because it doesn't go above 50 degrees celsius and no overclocking to. i am realy familiar with hard en software but this is realy weird. could it be that it is the internet connection???? because am on smallband for the moment. thx for the reply en srr if my english is a little bit of