Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Black Screen and textures missing
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2011, 07:44 AM

Teufelchen has a default reputation

Well, yesterday I had the black screen problem... with todays x-mas patch I have a lot more problems.
Nothing goes, it starts and I see the fine new x-mas painting and then everything hangs and I had to reboot the system. Couldn't even click a button, but mouse was working fine. (edit: as soon as I moved mouse over the button to click it, all freezes and then only a reboot was possible.)

Also the log file today shows many many more missing textures and animations, meshes etc than yesterday.

And no, it shouldn't be my graphic card (running an AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 4600+ with an ATI Radeon 5750), Anno 2070 and even The Witcher 2 (on lowest settings and window mode 1024x768) are running with it relatively good. So it should handle DoF too I think.

If you ask me, I would say the problem are all those hundreds of missing files which are listed in the log file.... so where are they? Seems like I got only a half game.

Edit2: Nevertheless, happy x-mas to all of you.
I will be back after the holidays so please fix the game meanwhile. :P
Attached Files
File Type: txt Log1.txt (135.1 KB, 0 views)

Last edited by Teufelchen : 12-23-2011 at 07:48 AM.