Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Gameplay Issues - GUI Menus, Abilities, Formations, Building, Economy e.t.c
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2011, 08:26 AM
Elven Sect:
Mounted Grand Master

Neinth is someone to look uptoNeinth is someone to look upto

Wow alot of stuff here,very hard to read through it all and see if its been posted before,should really clean this up some.

So to start,elf houses,says when you mouse over their income,gold says food,food says food,wood says food. and if you change them from the wood it starts at,changing back to wood doesnt appear to do any good.Also,some of my elfs must breathe underwater,some of the houses you can barely see the roofs.

One of the patches said it changed build times of first few elf buildings,took me 2 hours to build that shrine for the quest.

The symbios tree says it can exchange resources,not seeing any option for that.And forest spirits==worthless at 0.06 income,maybe if i researched it some.Also says 0/10 wood,in last few hours every time i check,always says 0/10 wood.

I also seem to be having an issue with units remembering they have gained a lvl inside a quest or the region view.They dont forget if i use a town to train them,which is why I have a lvl 5 army currently,cept for my female wardens,somehow managed to get them to 3 but has been dicey.