Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Reverie World Studios is forming a QA Strike team.
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011, 08:54 AM
Human Sect:
Mor

szebus is someone to trust

Point 6 and 7 is enough for me and I am willing to join, but won't say I don't accept the other offers to :P

But,

Requirements:
1.Have a copy of dawn of fantasy and play it a lot.

Have the copy but only can "play" around 3 hour a day. *edit (yes, almost the same time right between 18:00 - 22:00 = time zone: UTC/GMT +2 hours)

2.Your pc is very powerful and has enough to run dawn of fantasy well with nearly no lagspikes at all.

I have a good PC that runs DoF without problem, don't think this would be a problem.

3.Have a powerful and stable internet connection, better if you live in north america to have the least amount of ping with all other Strike team members.

Do have a really good internet connection, just I live in eastern Europe.

4.MSN messenger 2010-2011 able to do file transfers

This can be slowed.

5.Sign a NDA(Non-Disclosure-Agreement) that will legally bound you to not spill-the-beans with any sensitive company information or data including but not limiting to company passwords, addresses, cd keys, algorithms, etc.

Never thought that would be a problem and it isn't.

So then if considered, just tell me what to do how and when :)

Edit: call me stupid, I still won't find the reply to PM's button or a similar one in the forum.

Last edited by szebus : 12-09-2011 at 07:31 AM.