Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Ahh Skyrim.. Oh! Hello all!
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 07:04 AM
Orc Sect:
Shaman

ThatguyAds1298 has fair reputation
Wink Ahh Skyrim.. Oh! Hello all!

Hey guys,

Ive been away for a while and not very active due to a short burst of world of warcraft (i know i know grab the pitchforks and torches) and now im pretty hooked on skyrim, When im done playing it to death i should be back and more active with more stories hopefully, How are you guys doing anyway? Ive been lurking on the forum and keeping up to date on the patches etc, Looks excellent so far!

So yea, You cant get rid of me that easily! As i say skyrim has got me hooked at the moment but wont take long to get through it i dont think at my pace.

Oh and Konstantin! Dont think ive forgotten our rematch! Soon the thunder shall sound, the rain shall beat down upon the battlefield as our mighty armies clash for the second time! (An this time i have a dragon!)

An yes your doing a great job with the game Reverie, All the patches and stuff are really appreciated!

-Adam