Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Petition to remove in game shop
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2011, 05:57 PM
Elven Sect:
Mounted Grand Master

Dreamwalker has good reputation

Erm, well...SINGED. Sort of.

Because there's one really important thing that's missing from your post: the fact that in the shop, you buy all that cool stuff with influence/wealth points (there both the same thing, but both names are used in different places). You get these points from completing quests and fighting in PvP; these points are also used to research technologies and are needed to start building walls.

Now what you're talking about is getting rid of the option to pay real money for these points, and I guess I have to agree with you there. But what I definitely don't agree with is getting rid of the market entirely, because it's a way to get special units you can't get any other way at the moment; and in the future, this is how a lot of new content will get added.

So, yes and no. Yes, I don't think you should be able to use real money to buy advantages; but no, I do think that the market itself is a good idea and should definitely be kept.