Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Commonwealth of Men
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2008, 03:18 PM
Reverie World Studios - Advertising Art Director

Ryan Zelazny has a default reputation
Default Play nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron_9Gods9_Ldr View Post
Note to some palyers please this CoM you try to create before the game starts please exspain to me this NOOBY idea that which you try to draw others and flame this has happened in many games. IF you are just plain ******ed and trying to make a guild before the game comes out you are one of the dumbest people i have ever seen on the online world! This CoM Bull **** guild that your trying to make is stupid and you should get warned for trying to loar others into a pointless guild that could becoem a problem to doF so please reconsider because their are 4 RACES DUMBASS you dont haft to be an all race player like in BFME2 the gayest hero busting game ever!!! I am hilly insulted with types of noobs these days trying to make guilds or ask for an unfair advantige to races!

Commit 2
Your ranking system could **** many people off with this hole rank 1 crap please make a None Ranking system where online 1 player can be number 1 because what if some ones lets say 1500 and they has a higher skill lvl then number 1 but hast to get through 1498 people first so please think of a new ranking system.
I don't really want to get involved in squabbling between two forum members, but seriously if someone wants to make a guild -even before the game is released- then let them. Reverie's stance on creating a community around the game is very high, so we fully encourage clans/guilds before the game is released or after, it doesn't really matter as long as people are enjoying DoF enough to put time and effort into making the experience more enjoyable for more people. Essentially clans make it easier to network people, and you can get lots of good friends and contacts out of playing in one, so why would it be bad thing to create one.

I don't see why you have to bash someone on a forum just because you think the idea is stupid, you could just voice your opinion by saying "I don't think starting a guild before the game is out is a good idea", not totally insult someone, thats completely immature. Or if you really wanted to be nice, you could not say anything at all.

Next time please think twice before going off on a rant that is both completely baseless and immature.

To deal with the second point made about the ranking system. Nothing really has been released about how our ranking system is going to work, so I wouldn't worry too much about it until it comes to a point where your going to need to know about it (such as closer to the beta).