Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - DoF CD Key Help - All the information you need.
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011, 05:20 PM

NemesIIs has a default reputation

Hi, Konstantin !
At first I 'd like to apologize for my bad english, I'm a french student and this language is not really easy for me , I hope you will understand what I say.
I just bought the game today in the city of Caen (France) at the "FNAC" (name of the company/shop where I bought it) and I never played it before (In beta mode or anything else). So, I bought it this afternoon, and now that I have to enter my CD Key it says " Time period for this key is over" and then " This Key is invalid for Dawn of Fantasy" .
Need I send you in PM my cd key in order to obtain a new one ? Need I return the game to the shop ? Do I need to do something else ? I wish a fast answer from you ! And thank you for this beautiful game, to you, and everyone working on it , Can't wait to play on it !

PS : (Don't hesitate publishing a long answer if you need to , if I have problems to write and express myself in english, I can easily understand it) !

Thanks, NemesIIs.