Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Celebrate Halloween with DOF!
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011, 11:22 AM

Oratory has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreicde View Post
I disagree again.When you have filled town with defenses like me,the halloween dragon MUST stay outside because I have no space in my castle.therefore,he can be attacked easily. Also the reason why dragons MUST be able to ressurect is because A) it's a holiday dragon and you only get one. In other games you keep your special items which are unique and halloween dragon counts as a unique creature and B) The dragons in general are not powerful and if you were in my situation and you'd lose any dragon and specially a Royal dragon,you would be ****ed.

Right now dragons ARE NOT powerful but they die fast.So yes they should be able to ressurect because they are just a support unit.Look at your hero as an example.He is next to useless atm thanks to the horrible stats it has.It adds tons of army str too.My lvl 30 was 75 power alone.
I agree on your first point, that unice creatures should be ressurectable. But the my type of wealthcost is still legit. If you loose your special monster you will still be able to get it back. for a cost. As i've said in topics before. Dragons are a risk you take, if you buy a royal dragon, you should count on loosing it. Because when castle sieges comes to play, it's not safe anywhere.
You should honestly see this halloween dragon as a "you can now try a dragon for free" thing.

I still strongly dissagree on any kind of ressurectable unit. I dont even like the hero unit. i just hope that reverie adds a good cost for ressurection them. because i dont want to see a future competative metagame require a dragon.
It should be as they said. Dragons is a high cost risk for what in the future will be a well balanced unit for it's cost.

But as i said before. unique creatures as the halloween dragon, should just as you say, be ressurectable. And only that kind of mob/creature should be.