Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - AI and performance
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011, 08:35 AM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Hello and welcome to our community!

Quote:
- first of all, the IA does not respond to attackers. Gobelins and humans (for the elven first quests) are still and they never strike back in group.
This is a known but that we will fix in the 1.1.0 Patch - that is coming out this Wednesday.

Quote:
Then the performance is also a big issue. I have a vaio laptop with an i3 processor, 3go of RAM and a gforce Nvidia video card and I have to set all graphics to lowest, and even doing that the game is still slow.
Unfortunately your laptop (at least the i3 dual core processor) - only meets Minimal System Requirements. We are constantly working on improving performance - however this takes quite a bit of time - I would not expect performance to improve for your Laptop system for another 2 or even 3 weeks.

Main reason for battles lagging right now - is the pathfinding issues, we are scheduled to release a brand new pathfinding that will NOT log in the next 2 weeks.