Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - DoF CD Key Help - All the information you need.
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2011, 12:40 PM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebsar View Post
Hey i just bought the game and i had no real problem to instal or register but when i logged out and tried to logg in with the same password and username i registred with it told me that the username or the password is incorrect. Then I did the things when u press forgott password but i got no e-mail afterworth. A whats the problem here??? :s
It looks like you are entering your information wrong. Please try a few more different combinations. And keep in mind - sometimes our e-mail retrieve password takes a few hours.

If nothing works, and it doesn`t re-send you the login info, please send me a Private Message in the forums with your Username, CD-Key and e-mail address. And I`ll reset your account (unfortunately we can only reset your account on Monday, as our server programmers are off for the weekend)