Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Reverie's Next Game? Your Wishes!
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2011, 05:17 PM
Orc Sect:
Shaman

ThatguyAds1298 has fair reputation

Oh thats cool dream

Oh and i hope you have dawn of fantasy sitting next to your PC or downloading! Or maybe its time to send the orcs round! We need you to join the orcish legion!

Ahem! back on topic

An yes agreed, Working with a game dev to create a game would be something special. Deep from the darkest depths of the gamers imagination a new era dawns as the game of games is unleashed upon the unsuspecting world! Also i think most people including the ones who posted in this thread would happily give their input on a game concept. I'd just be happy with a free copy when its complete Its the experience i think most of us would love, Working on the backstory and lore and getting a free copy at the end to see your imagination come to life? Heck yes. Thats the most i think anyone of us gamers would ask for the chance to give their input on the building blocks of a game. (Oh and maybe let us name some in game characters after us too... )