Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Mounted Grandmasters overpowered
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2011, 07:51 PM
Elven Sect:
Treant

andreicde has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanderscotx View Post
What this guy said, right now any unit can me very op, I have on GM with 4k a swing and another one with 430 a swing both lvl 6, the avrg is 537 for the rest of my GM. I actually kinda like this bug it makes me feel like its real life some unit are more op and some are weaker than their sappose to be.

The guy who died from a all MGM army should have had pikes or somthing, my 2x Sentry stop the charge of 4 MGM, its called tackle, and u use it at the right time, they dismount and kill the calvary that charges, Iam sure Orc have somthing similiar ( only race I havnt played).

I call it the Reality bug:: I actually think this bug should be added to and a range should be set for each character some would be +15% than normal and some -15% with a range, it's not just rock, paper, scissors anymore its luck or the draw as well. Kinda like the real life some people are better than others and some are worse.

They just nerf elves GM and archers, and they dont need to nerf anymore, what is needed, is a revamp on the balance of all the races. I feel like a scramble of stat base system would make this game unique and a person would die if one of his or her units die which is unique =)
no. bad,bad,bad. They should fix the bug and remove all units that are bugged.Then think about what's balanced and what not.