Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - lost hero
Thread: lost hero
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2011, 06:36 PM

Tenebre1971 has a default reputation
Default No Hero

Ok due some buggs i lost 3 times the hero lvl, but able to pop up in the city and do again and again the experienxe to make him grow up agin and again around lvl 23-25, now lost forever and i'm very wondering that cant get him back and i have to start to building up a new city...again, i always read carfuly all patch note and i understood that now all workers dosent stop to work..... my last dwarf miners (was 2 beafore the patch 1 missed i dont know how) still stop to work when log in out the game, restarted also the computer and refreshed windows but no way to get back the hero, i spoke with a lot of guys in in game system chat but someone wasnt get beafore the problem (so cant help me at all but was a good one) someone else was answering that i no need hero to play the game so conclusion after the game lunch i bealive there are 2 kind of guys 1 dosent care at all about game, other try to do the best to solve all buggs, i wont blame the second one but i realy apeciate this guy but thinking i pay 50 euro for a beta game. So back to ask a solution to have heros back and let us play the game, 1 guy want tell the name killed all my army with elven cavalery in 6 second, and then after ask me to pay (again bug) as i retire from the match because the fight will not end for a bug, i was forced in order to play a bit to agree 2 times but i said no last time... and u know what happen was tell me in aroggant way take ur birthday present..... this is the way?