Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - lost hero
Thread: lost hero
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2011, 04:52 PM

Fenrir_Icewolf has a default reputation
Angry Lost Hero, among other things.

I lost my hero as well, crippling my ability to continue quests. I logged out with my army garrisoned at my home city, and the next time I logged in he was gone.

I've logged back in to other bugs periodically as well, like Dwarven Rifleman who always have 50% hp, a group of villagers lost off the edge of the map who are forever "Idle" and immobile and my army attacking my own villagers for the first few seconds as I appear in my town after a log in. Nothing as debilitating as no longer having a hero, though.

I really like the questing in this game (despite frequent PvP with instant payouts (no option to fight at all), or when I (rarely) can choose to engage the enemy uses heavily bugged exploits with Elven Cavalry with thousand+ movement speed killing off my army in (truly) ten seconds or less. As it stands now, however, I can't do even that one thing I enjoy that did seem to be working.

This game is so unbelievably broken right now. How did this get out of beta in this state? I am pretty much chalking this up to wasted money and recommending against people buying this game for at least six months to allow time to iron things out. It's irresponsible that this much should still be broken in a released game.

Last edited by Fenrir_Icewolf : 10-13-2011 at 04:56 PM.