Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Check out my SoundCloud
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 11:11 AM
Reverie Super Moderator

The Witch King of Angmar has extremely good reputationThe Witch King of Angmar has extremely good reputationThe Witch King of Angmar has extremely good reputationThe Witch King of Angmar has extremely good reputation

Hey would you mind following me, I'll do the same for you, just to help get the music out. Honestly, I have a lot of incomplete projects currently, but the trouble I'm having is that I get a good beat/rhythm for the chorus section of the song, but I don't know how to deviate from that and be able to transition to different parts of the song because honestly, who wants to hear the same beat over and over. I've heard a bunch of lame electro artists out there that just play the same beat for 5 minutes straight and you feel like you want to puke after hearing it for so long. Also, I'd like to add some vocals to some of my songs, but not sure what to right. My plan is to hopefully start DJ'ing at parties and such to be able to play some of my own stuff, but I don't want it to be trash if I'm playing it...

I'd appreciate as much feedback as possible.

Thanks

Feel free to check out my soundcloud:
http://soundcloud.com/dylan-lang

Last edited by The Witch King of Angmar : 10-11-2011 at 02:35 PM.