Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Troop duplication, Training Troops Failure and Vanishing Gold
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2011, 03:33 AM

Pepi18 has a default reputation
Default Troop duplication, Training Troops Failure and Vanishing Gold

After playing a day of Dawn Of Fantasy with the Elves today I hit 3 major bugs:

1. Troop duplication. On 4 separate occurances my main army with my hero had its troops duplicated until there were exactly 61/60 units in the army. Each time it happened after logging out and logging back in.

2. Training Troops at NPC towns failing. I brought my units to an AI town put them all in the training queue and pressed ok. Each time you press ok it levels up another level so I hit around 3 times and then it said I don't have any trainable units left. Knowing someone else trained all his units to lvl 5 I went to another, bigger, NPC town and tried there. The same thing happened - it said I didn't have any trainable units even though some of them were lvl 1. So I relogged. (Apart from my army being duplicated when I logged back in,) now I could train some of my units again but after a few clicks the same thing happened.

3. Vanishing gold. It first happened when I woke up this morning after having put all my gold on to my garrisoned army the night before. When I logged in 5k gold had vanished and turned into 7 gold. Then later this evening after accumulating over 200k gold during the day on one army, 50k gold on another (which were decaying at -54 /min), I relogged and both stacks vanished. 200k turned to 4.2k and 50k turned into 4.4k.

I consider these as gameplay interrupting bugs among which there are many in the game. I would like to see this game functioning properly more then I want to see new content released. I'm not going to play the game until the gold vanishing bug is fixed as it is becoming a headache for me.

Cheers.

Last edited by Pepi18 : 10-06-2011 at 07:34 PM.