Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Kingdom won't load. (Urgent issue)
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2011, 08:18 AM
Human Sect:
Knight

Safey18 has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObscuredUSA View Post
Wow. I'm glad that I am not the only one with this issue. I heard that this is the last day that they will be patching the game. They won't start patching the game again until the 11th of this month. Maybe someone from Reverie can reply to this post soon. Honestly, it's going to be one massive mood killer if we can't get back into our kingdoms.
I was under the impression they were going to fix it before they took a break. If they don't and I have to wait a week for them to fix a game breaking bug I really am going to be disspleased. Will wait and see what happens tomorrow but they really better fix it.

Edit - Yeah I have been trolling pretty hard when I'm not working hoping for a solution. I really just want my city back... And theres really no point making another cause whos to say it won't just happen again? Plus the huge amount of time iv already spent. Mind you iv lost 2 days that I could have progressed a long way.

Last edited by Safey18 : 10-05-2011 at 08:20 AM.