Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Online...
Thread: Online...
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2008, 02:58 PM
Reverie World Studios - Lead Level Designer, Senior Gameplay Programmer, 3D Animator, 3D-2D Artist.

Joseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diggz View Post
Well, that's good, Those you can't really do in-game without a bit of lag of people continually updating and uploading... but what i was hitting at was in the game Dreamlords, you have to go onto a browser, log on to your account, and then begin to access the game's features, then go back into the game to play the battles, then go back to the browser and recruit more soldiers and crap.

That's what im talking about.

(Dreamlords isn't out yet but i was in the beta)

dof you have to make your army in game, cutting down forests, mining gold and stone, harvesting food through livestock, farming hay, or hunting; then training troops with resources you've collected with several types of military buildings that by the way you built.
It will not be a "browser" out of the game to recruit solders, that just sounds stupid to me.

Bugs aren't the problem, figuring out how to fix them is.