Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Gameplay Issues - GUI Menus, Abilities, Formations, Building, Economy e.t.c
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2011, 10:48 PM
Reverie Moderator

Jean=A=Luc has a spectacular aura aboutJean=A=Luc has a spectacular aura about

Normally I edit my posts but when it comes to bugs it's best to make sure the post gets noticed.

Once the alchemist labs get upgraded with the two efficiency bonuses, after a while they become unupgraded and the bonuses become buyable again. Are they supposed to be temporary or is it a bug?

Secondly, I have two alchemist labs but only one is displayed as working in the resource count pop-ups although the other one appears to be working as well (since the little"+ X resources" messages are floating up from it) but I'm not sure. The above upgrade problems seem to have started after I built the second alchemist lab though it's hard to be sure since I got it pretty quickly after the first one.

Thirdly. After a while when I clicked to produce the chosen resource in the alchemy lab, the icon would retain that "no production" visual as if nothing was selected although it did appear to be producing resources.
The first duty of every Starfleet officer is to the truth, whether it's scientific truth or historical truth or personal truth! It is the guiding principle on which Starfleet is based! *Jean-Luc Picard*

Last edited by Jean=A=Luc : 10-02-2011 at 10:50 PM.