Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - DoF CD Key Help - All the information you need.
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2011, 04:46 PM

CraiX has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by comojo View Post
Hi I have just bought this game this morning. I have not played beta before so was looking forward to the game. However I am having problem actually getting the game to accept my key.

I saw in this thread similar problems but havent seen any solution that seems to work.

I understand you just move the 6th digit to the next so you enter 5 5 and so on thats not a problem, but all i get is "the time period for this key is over" when i click ok i get this error message "That key is not valid for Dawn of Fanstasy, Invalid key"

Now i have 3 characters that could be either the 0 or the O but i have tried every combination in notebook and copyed them one by one and none of them seem to give me any different error message. Does this mean that the 1st message is actually non related to the problem but I have a key that is invalid? if this is the case how do I go about getting a new key. I cant take the game back nor would I want to but I have paid 30 for this and would like to play it.

I look forward to answer soon.

Thanks
same problem.. I'm waiting too ..