Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - DoFUpdater.exe - Application Error??
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2011, 04:50 PM
Reverie World Studios - Lead Level Designer, Senior Gameplay Programmer, 3D Animator, 3D-2D Artist.

Joseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mkendrik View Post
Having same issue, not sure I understand the fix, just uninstall and reinstall?

[edit] I get the error directly after I submit cd key

[edit] attempted to run as admin, same error. Attempted to reinstall, same error.

Windows Installer4_5 & DotNetFX40Client Is .Net Framework 4.0, you probably need to install that before the game can run properly. It should come with the game somewhare just look for it. or go to windows update and in the search search for .Net Framework 4.0. Here is a link to it but I'm not 110% sure thats the exact one you need! http://www.microsoft.com/download/en....aspx?id=24872

"The Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile redistributable package installs the .NET Framework runtime and associated files that are required to run most client applications."

Bugs aren't the problem, figuring out how to fix them is.