With Dawn of Fantasy set for release later this month, the game's publisher 505 Games
and developer Reverie World Studios
have released a fansite for players, designers, and guild leaders to create their own Dawn of Fantasy-themed website! The kit includes artistic and informative assets based off of the game's interface flexible enough to jump-start any site.
So whether you're thinking about setting up your own site or blog or just want to browse through the assets and cocnept art, download the entire kit here: http://reverieworld.com/505/DOF_Fansite_Kit_EN.zip
This fan kit includes:
- 4 tileable background patterns
- 7 blank 800×160 banner templates
- 4 frame sets, divided into repeatable edges and corners for variable sizes
- 3 blank button templates, with “on” versions for buttons selected or hovered over
- Selections of concept artwork from each Dawn of Fantasy race
- Various Logos for 505 Games, Reverie World Studios, and Dawn of Fantasy
- Transparent renders of key Dawn of Fantasy campaign characters
- Collection of screenshots ideal for starting a site gallery
- Box Cover Artwork
- The official Fact Sheet, an overview of Dawn of Fantasy
Dawn of Fantasy is a persistent online real-time strategy game set in the robust land of Mythador, where players much choose from one of three distinct races as they vie for power and control. Each race has its own unique story arcs and history with the other two, making for a different story and gameplay features for each unique race. Build your villages into empires, cast powerfully devastating magic against your foes and utilize fantastical allies like ogres and dragon mercenaries to lay siege to your opponents and reign supreme in Mythador!
For more media and game information, refer to the Official Site (http://dof.reverieworld.com
) and the Frequently Asked Questions page (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=1696)
Thanks for your support, and we look forward to seeing your fansite soon! Email the link to your new fansite to firstname.lastname@example.org
or tweet us (http://twitter.com/#!/DawnOfFantasy
) if you would like Reverie World to check it out!
While on the subject of fansites, we recommend checking out two of the first third-party DOF sites: the modding-themed Dawn of Fantasy Heaven
and the currently-in-construction strategy-themed DOF Source
Also stay tuned for the Modding Kit
coming soon, which will introduce the Scenario Design Editor to beta testers along with a preview and tutorial!