Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Frequently Asked Questions
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2011, 11:17 PM

Shedoa has a default reputation

After reading through the FAQ, community, and some other sites for information on Dawn of Fantasy i was a little confused on 3 items.

Quote:
Q: When will Dawn of Fantasy be released?
A: Dawn of Fantasy will be released this Summer. Specifics will be announced soon.

Q: How will Dawn of Fantasy be distributed?
A: Dawn of Fantasy will be available at most major gaming retail stores. It will also likely be available via digital download.

Q: How much will Dawn of Fantasy cost?
A: No specifics have been released, but the price will be comparable to that of other current PC RTS titles.
Q1: I keep seeing on other websites saying release on the 17th of june. I may have slacked in my search but has this been confirmed?

Q2: If the 17th of June is the actual release date, with it only being a month away why isn't there a pre-order option. I found this, http://www.asda-entertainment.co.uk/.../10292596.html site with it up already for order but I have also read a ton of bad reviews about the company. So does Reverie World Studios plan to throw their form for pre-order up any time soon?

Q3: The site I listed above shows a price of 14.91, has anyone confirmed this also?

From everything I have read, seen, and heard about this game it looks astounding. I only wish I had noticed it earlier and gotten to test. Here's hoping the June 17th date is real and we wont have to wait much longer.