Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Buildings
Thread: Buildings
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2008, 12:50 PM
Reverie World Studios - Lead Level Designer, Senior Gameplay Programmer, 3D Animator, 3D-2D Artist.

Joseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Visscher View Post
The Humans have plots and pre-built stronghold wall designed.
Prebuilt stronghold wall design means, your walls when you have enough resources and build them, will already have there set design for that map. All you have to do is push a button and watch them build around your empire. no worring how your going to connect the last wall with the first wall, no wasting time placing hundreds of wall segments.

There are many plots inside your base, you can buy more if you like for some resources, there is a limit to them because you need room for your houses which give you a higher population limit, aswell your army needs room inside your stronghold does it not?; BUT, there are still many plots outside of your stronghold for mills and farms etc, as well forward bases and camps etc.

"Get more Archers on the walls prepare for battle!"
"We cant Sir. We have a third barn blocking the ladders and the stairwells....
We need more cows!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppeteer View Post
Good marketting strategy
I hope melee troops and archers will NOT be able to destroy stone structures. And archers have little impact on wooden structures, unless they have fire arrows in which case same damage but chances of catching fire which would be devastating and can spread. That would be good...
We do have several armor types and damages, so it is very much so possible to include if it is not already? And to my knowledge melee and archer units do literly nothing to walls.

Bugs aren't the problem, figuring out how to fix them is.

Last edited by Joseph Visscher : 04-16-2008 at 12:56 PM.