Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Wikipedia
Thread: Wikipedia
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2008, 01:46 PM
Reverie Super Moderator - RTSCommunity.com Ambassador

Darvin is just really niceDarvin is just really niceDarvin is just really nice

I did a few google searches, but there just isn't enough 3rd party coverage to create a properly cited article.

Typically Wikipedia doesn't want articles that just regurgitate the information that can be found on the game's website, and there really isn't much to say about DoF right now aside from what is said on dawnoffantasy.com and these forums. I suspect if you tried to create this article it would get flagged for deletion for those reasons.

Still, if you feel up to the challenge, here's a template for you. All you'd need to do is fill in the blanks and provide references as needed:

Code:
{{future game}}
{{Infobox VG
|title = Dawn of Fantasy
|image = 
|caption = 
|developer = [[Reverie World Studios]]
|publisher = 
|distributor = 
|designer =
|series = 
|engine = 
|version = 
|released = [[TBA]]
|genre = [[Fantasy]], [[real-time strategy]]
|modes = [[Single player]], [[multiplayer game|multiplayer]]
|platforms = PC ([[Microsoft Windows|Windows]]), [[Xbox 360]]
|media =
|requirements = 
|input = [[Mouse_(computing)|Mouse]] and [[Computer keyboard|keyboard]] (PC) or [[gamepad]] (Xbox 360)
|footnotes = 
}}
'''''Dawn of Fantasy''''' is a [[real-time strategy]] [[videao game]] currently being developed by [[Reverie World Studios]].  It features a [[massively multiplayer online real-time strategy]] component in addition to the traditional modes of play offered by the genre.

==gameplay==

===factions===

==story==

==development==
That wikipedia code will create an information box on the right hand side of the screen, create a small amount of text at the top of the article which describes Dawn of Fantasy briefly, and then create those subheadings below. Simply fill out the subheadings, add references, and then that's a complete wikipedia article. However, I think finding the references needed to give the article its needed volume is easier said than done.