Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - system requirements
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2008, 09:48 AM
Reverie World Studios - Lead Level Designer, Senior Gameplay Programmer, 3D Animator, 3D-2D Artist.

Joseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputation

My old pc had a single core 2.6ghz CPU, and a geforce 6600 128 mb vid, 2gb ram, and it ran pretty damn well with just 1 cpu core. so dont let that duel core crap get you down if you only have a single core there is a big chance you will be able to run it fine.
although that may very well change, but right now, yea where trying to keep this game built for lower grade computers.

And know what also, that really old pc I had, ( it was the best of the best like in 01-02 or somthing) it's powersupply and video card was breaking down, overheatings, freezing, etc, on everything/every game, and it still ran dof pretty damn good, although it would freeze every now and then like it did with any other game; man that pc burned! muahahahha pis of crap. but the fact of the matter is that it ran dof even when it's video card was literly on fire...

Bugs aren't the problem, figuring out how to fix them is.

Last edited by Joseph Visscher : 04-12-2008 at 09:54 AM.