Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - New Beta Players, Download & Rules
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2011, 05:18 PM
Reverie World Studios - Former Marketing Director & Assistant Producer

Alex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputation
Default New Beta Players, Download & Rules

Reverie World is excited to announce that 3,000 more testers will soon be let into the Dawn of Fantasy beta! So if you still don't have your key - this is your chance to get your key and play on the same day! Google "Dawn of Fantasy + beta" on Thursday morning to snag one of the spots! Best of luck!

Alternatively, if you signed up for the beta but have yet to receive a key, we will be handing out thousands of additional keys on April 22nd! In addition, the beta sign-ups page is now open again - and all the new players who sign-up will get access in the 1st week of May. We did remove hardware restrictions, and requirement for forum posts.

We are also announcing some new changes to the beta's Non-Disclosure Agreement:
  • Beta testers can now: talk about beta anywhere on the official Dawn of Fantasy forums, and post screenshots of the game within the beta section of the forum.
  • Testers still cannot: post screenshots or stories about their beta experience anywhere outside of the Dawn of Fantasy forums, and cannot take or post any videos of the game.

See you in the beta, and thanks to our current testers for their dedication throughout the testing period!