Reverie World Studios, INC, developer of Dawn of Fantasy, is located in Canada, Ontario, Toronto. We are looking to fill the following short-term contract, remote teleworking position with-in the next two weeks. This is an opportunity for a skilled 2D Artist to create high quality and polished digital paintings for the Dawn of Fantasy Video Cinematic stills. This is a short-term contract, running up to 8 weeks, with great rewards and benefits. Immediate start date. Good luck to all the applicants
Digital matte painter/2D Artist
This is an opportunity for a skilled 2D Artist to create high quality and polished digital paintings for the Dawn of Fantasy Video Cinematic stills.
- Strong foundation in traditional arts, with excellent fundamental digital graphic.
- Highly proficient in Photoshop & Adobe Illustrator.
- Excellent skills with matte/digital painting
- Highly proficient in creating photo-realistic landscapes, and characters
About this position
- Previous game industry, or game mod project participation
- Previous work on similar digital/matte painting project
- Educational background in fine art or graphic design is a plus
- Previous experience with remote freelancing (use of FTP, SVN, online communication)
This is a short-term contract, running up to 8 weeks, with great rewards and benefits - but a lot of workload. This contact is open for immediate start date. Two openings. This is part-time/full-time position (20 to 40 hours) tele-working position, with hourly rates compensation. There is a good possibility for contract extension/full-time offer after the contract is over.
We are looking to create 15 high-quality paintings to be used for a heavily edited CGI video cinematics. For a brief example, check out this example from Majestic another RTS game: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hp4WMARxEew
Your responsibility will be to created several 2D paintings, that will in-turn get worked into the video cinematic by another artist.
Here`s two samples of the painting and style:
Painting Sample 1
Painting Sample 2