Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Anyone know when/if there will be a beta test?
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2008, 03:37 AM
Elven Sect:
Enchanter

Chromatism has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean=A=Luc View Post
I'm pretty sure we're all still noobs but the trailer sure did bring in a lot of new people which can only be good for the game.
This is true, of course... Though my own personal brand of cynicism dictates that there are a great many noobs who simply wish to play the beta as an early run through, talk piles of smelly bull loads, then the developer makes the grand mistake of listening to them and we, the consciencious gamers, end up with a generic game while the noobs responsible promtply B*gg*r off!

This has happened all too often. Though thankfully, that's generally the Open Beta phase, since said noobs won't put in the time and effort to give their input before hand and hence even look like worthwhile members of the community...

Yes! I do have much rage over this, since too many games have gone down this road and lost their depth to public *****ing. Please please please don't lose your vision, Reverie!