Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Videos Section
Thread: Videos Section
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2011, 11:25 PM
Orc Sect:
Impaler

Adamantite40 has a default reputation
Default Videos Section

I was looking at all the cool looking features of the game, and was thinking to myself "hey, i wonder what they meen by that". and another time i was wondering about gameplay videos.

Now i know for a fact that there is more then 1 video created for this game, but there is only 1 in th videos section. So i figured id suggest, say, a contest or something where people make videos of certain aspects of the game, such as combat or resource allocation, and send them in to get put on the site.

I personally think that a good gameplay video will get many more people than telling them they are able to play in a 3d environment. Many a time have i been lured to a game because of its video, but then disapointed because it was misleading. Well, in this case, its the opposite.

Dont get me wrong, the 2 videos i have seen are awesome in their own right, but i think more videos should be put up to help players get a better grasp of the game they are trying to look at.

Another thing for the videos tab, is the way we could pick them. When multiple videos are put up, i suggest you guys do something similar to the screenshots tab, with the preveiws at the bottom and then the veiwed one taking up most of the page.

Critisizm is welcome, but not flaming. Know the difference.