Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Microtransaction Ideas
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2011, 11:02 AM
Orc Sect:
Berserker

NobleIre has good reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by arthas242 View Post
Imagine Starcraft 2 with Buffs for cash!

it would destroy the game

Imagine Zerg with 10% movement speed, OMG can u say super fast zerglings? even 5% attack speed would be a god buff. Orc's supposeably match zerg in that they play the number's game so that is why i used zerg from starcraft 2 to match them. but seriously if you think buying buffs is balanced they you don't even deserve to be PLAYING IN THE BETA.

hell, any game that go beyond selling *Looks of stuff* really doesn't deserve to be even made because once you make it unbalanced to the one guy with more $$$ the guy who isn't paying $$$ is going to leave
You're basing your view on speculation and comparisons that are not parallel. Giving troops an 'on the map/traveling' speed increase is not the same as giving them a movement increase in-battle.

Anyway, we're getting off topic.

I was asking if you all had any other good ideas for things that would be fine for them to sell - this wasn't supposed to be a discussion on 'whether or not microtrans is okay and when'. I mean real, specific ideas like those listed above - for other things they could provide customizations for, etc.