Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Alliances
Thread: Alliances
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2007, 04:12 PM
Reverie Super Moderator

The Witch King of Angmar has extremely good reputationThe Witch King of Angmar has extremely good reputationThe Witch King of Angmar has extremely good reputationThe Witch King of Angmar has extremely good reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish_PXzyan View Post
Well...in most RTS games you can have a max of 8 teams..either 1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1 or 2v2v2v2 or 4v4. Like..if you played empire earth 2..you had an option to allow alliances to be broken or you cannot change teams. Giving players the options is better than just sticking with one rule! all alliances must be kept! its to boring that way!

But dont forget..games can be ruined because someone thinks it would be kool to break the alliance and go with the others...because then it could end up being 5V3. Its pointless...if your going to be on someones team..you should stick by that! Why would you want to break the alliance in the first place?? is it because your team is looseing and you dont want to loose?? if so..deal with it..and grow up!

What I'm saying is if your partner is a jerk, you should be able to leave them. It would also give the game a more intersesting feel. I think the real issue is you don't want your team mates to quit on you. If so...deal with it...and quit whining!

Feel free to check out my soundcloud:
http://soundcloud.com/dylan-lang