Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - What’s your favorite Animal?
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2008, 05:21 AM
Reverie Moderator

Jean=A=Luc has a spectacular aura aboutJean=A=Luc has a spectacular aura about

One more vote for ants, it's amazing what those little buggers can do.

I had a zergling infestation in my kitchen once. Whenever I tried to chase them away they ripped my guts open so I bought a cat to get rid of 'em. When I came back to the kitchen the next morning to check on Mr. Whiskars' progress he was nowhere to be found, probably had run off, all I could find were pieces of a cat skeleton scattered across the floor and sporadic bloodstains on the walls.
Then, one day, this weirdly clothed woman came to my house. She said her name was Ghost and that she could help my with my zergling problem if I payed her 200 units of minerals and some kind of gas. I had no idea what she was talking about but I was desperate so I said ok. She pointed a futuristic shotgun-like object at my kitchen and generated a red dot on the floor via a laser. But soon the dot flickered and disappeared, she tried again but the same thing happened. I asked her what's wrong and she said that I "require more vespine gas" and walked away. If things continue to go on this way I'll have no choice to move in to the bunker next door with the Marine family who are always smoking cigars, drinking and generally making a lot of rattling noises. I should have never bought a house on the Mar Sara colony, now I see why real estate is so cheap here. Pls help.