Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Purchasing Diffrential advantage?
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011, 07:57 PM

DeliCious has a default reputation
Default Purchasing Diffrential advantage?

I recently read that you will offer influence points for sale. I think this is a complete sell out and became very dissapointed at the prospect of people being able to purchase an advantage. From Financial stand point it makes perfect sense you can parade about being a subscription free MMO while still hustling people of their money.

The journey is what matters not the destinationl. Moving towards something earning it as you go along with a sense of fullfiment beats having everyone around you cheating getting ahead.

Now a "moraly" superior way all tho less lucrative but at least you would keep your reputation with me

1. Subscription based if your game is good enough reap what you sowed.

People will pay a monthly fee i will if it holds up do, not go under like Hellgate london did because they refused to add a subscription i still miss it.

2. Dawn of fantasy release no subscription Rush 2 DLC out add one expansion and then add subscription for Dawn of fantasy 2, 3 years down the road.

The truth is having a subscription also adds a Certain Standard to the game. a MMO without subscription cant be good thats what people say.

Last edited by DeliCious : 01-20-2011 at 07:59 PM.