Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Destruction of your city?
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2010, 11:16 AM

SoCalDistortion has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by u_have_krabs View Post
Pretty much. What are talking about would require a lot of balancing and potential 'bullying' on servers that would turn away a lot of players. What you are suggesting is for the really hardcore market.

The second suggetion of a different mode that players who want to do that, could (this could work). But most people wont want to play what you mentioned as they would get tired of restarting there kingdom.

What you are suggesting for normal play is like playing any game and you are 20 hrs in then you get killed and you have to start the whole entire game over.
To each his own.

Would be a nice to have a choice... hardcore vs carebear mode. Players could play both modes at the same time on different servers.

Just as you say that most people would not want to play what I mentioned, I could see people getting bored of a game that does not allow full take-over or destruction. Heck...Look at Tribal Wars. It is pretty hardcore for what it is and has a VERY large following.

Reverie- Please take a look at developing a hardcore mode for one of your servers. For me, it would make what looks to be a good game much more epic!