Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - What race will you use + Question
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2007, 09:47 PM
Orc Sect:
Marauder

Silent_Lamb has a default reputation

Since Warcraft 3 I've always had a soft spot for Orcs.

Hopefully those presented in Dawn of Fantasy won't be the mindless savage Orcs you see in some other games. The thing that was most appealing about the Orc race to me from WC3 was their dire situation, and how they were shackled to the demons will for so long, but through perseverance managed to overcome that. They were strong, honorable warriors.

So I'm hoping I have a similar connection to the Orcs in DoF. Humans have never been my favorite, simply because I've never really held much respect for the human race. Elves are fine, but sometimes their a little stuck up, and their love for nature hinders them in some ways. Dragons on the other hand, I have too much appreciation for a uniform, conquering, manifest destiny style empire than I do for the all wise all knowing style.

And I respect Darvin for his willingness to play completely random, but again, something I could simply not do, because at the moment I love Orcs too much.