Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Fantasy Friday XXX - Elven Realm of Nhob' Ru
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2010, 11:56 PM
Reverie World Studios - Scenario Scripter

Josh Warner is just really niceJosh Warner is just really niceJosh Warner is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean=A=Luc View Post
I find it a little strange that the mountainous region is short on gold and stone and that so many elves seem not as familiar with ranged weapon technologies but I also understand there are balance issues so nwm.

Indeed the Taltos elves seem a little imba going by current stats. Maybe it'd be a good idea for them to have a lower pop cap (even by elven standards) so they have smaller armies and have to compensate with magic and other bonuses.

But all in all very good.
The current stats aren't all even implemented, we're still toying with the balance. As for magic the number of casters per army will likely be limited. The actual values will definitely change some, the various advantages/disadvantage types are also likely to see some changes throughout beta.

And if you don't find the answer - ask them in that same thread, we'll answer what we can.

Last edited by Josh Warner : 06-22-2010 at 12:03 AM.