Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Natural Disasters
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2010, 02:20 PM
Elite Member

Kire has a spectacular aura aboutKire has a spectacular aura about

Maybe there would be powerful mage/demon... who would cast random disasters (also zombie revival =P) at some stages so you will have to kill it via epic quest or bribe him via goods/sacrifices for him to stop?=)
Anyway i wouldnt mind if they would make rain to give + food gathering and too much rain to - food gathering or some flooding and that sort small stuff with combination of already existing seasons. Or some storm lightning if too long no rain to cause fire (but rarely). Maybe some stronger wind to make your ship slower or - on archer accuracy.
But at the end i would just like visual effect of some of those things without real effect on gameplay (other than maybe visual) tho it is possible they would become anoying =P.
It would be epic visual of storm on sea with huge waves, lightnings, rain ..... =).

What if there was region to choose which give you massive bonuses with farming but has a chance to erupt and damaging your town in on its way so you have to repair it more often than usual person would?. Or regions by sea which gives you also another x massive bonus but has a chance to be flooded or damaged by stronger winds? Or region in desert/plain that also gives x massive bonus but has a chance to be damaged by to little water->to little food or strong winds/sandstorm? So there were 3 risky regions one per faction.

Picture made by Aametherar the orc

Glory to the elves!

Last edited by Kire : 06-18-2010 at 02:26 PM.