Thread: Danish Fans
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2010, 02:29 PM
Orc Sect:
Hordemaster

nickson104 is someone to look uptonickson104 is someone to look upto

Quote:
Originally Posted by kateros View Post
Thx nickson I like Scandinavian countries 2. well if you where to learn an Scandinavian languages I can only say that Danish is a very nice one. Maybe a little hard to learn with the 3 extra letters --, but if you where to need help just ask me.
Yes, they are odd letters. But every language has their differences...
For example here is the welsh alphabet: a, b, c, ch, d, dd, e, f, ff, g, ng, h, i, l, ll, m, n, o, p, ph, r, rh, s, t, th, u, w, y

Also, in french the vowels can have an acute or grave accent, or a circumflex. Also in some cases a c can have the small s attatched to the bottom (no idea what the name is) to show its an s sound.

I must agree, Danish is nice Swedish is probably the one I will start with though

Quote:
Originally Posted by SvN View Post
Nightwish is from Finland wich is not in scandinavia. But a really good choise of music! I'm from Finland
Technically its not Scandinavian, but widely it is known as being so. Sorry

And yes, Nightwish are great, I love them Finland produce some very great musicians... To name a few, nightwish, lordi, apocalypica

Also, just as a little piece of information, the new LoL hero is Olaf the barbarian, a viking And he is now my favourite character!