Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - MilitaryGaming.net - A Community for U.S. Military Gamers
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2010, 04:13 PM
Human Sect:
Halberdier

WilsonMG has a default reputation

Actually, sir, I was a U.S. Marine Corps Sergeant in the infantry for 8 years, a heavy machinegunner (MOS 0331) by trade, and a section leader in a Weapons Co. to be more specific, and I served two combat tours in Iraq.

I take pride in every posting I make as I see it as a direct reflection of the community I founded and lead. I am also the owner of the corporation which oversees MilitaryGaming.net.

As a Marine, I developed extreme OCD in all things I do.

Stereotypes only get you so far.

As for DoF, we have it currently under our AAR's (After-Action Reports) section under PC gaming. This is where we stick game titles we're garnering support for. I just so happen to be keenly interested in this title but I'd like to get my hands on it, or have one of my staff get their hands on it before we make the decision to push it. In order to view these forums you must be a registered board user. Registration is open to anyone, military or civilian, only our full membership and the ability to use our services is restricted to U.S. military.

Last edited by WilsonMG : 06-13-2010 at 04:18 PM.