Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Fantasy Friday XXVIII - Orc Buildings
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2010, 08:14 AM
Reverie World Studios - Scenario Scripter

Josh Warner is just really niceJosh Warner is just really niceJosh Warner is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickson104 View Post
This is just epic, a great first FF Thanks Michael

I love that its a hierachy of units, it means that the lower levels are just as important late game as the stronger units, they evolve as such

One question though, If the orc economy mainly bases around food and wood, both of which are very lacking in the desert, gold will have to be spent to buy these resources. However the gold in the desert, will likely be spent mostly on TRAINING for your units, even if they are basic ones, I think veterans will allow raiding and quests to be done much easier and so a better flow of the other resources...

In the desert, will your quests be more likely to offer food/wood to compensate for the defiency? (I hope not, I would rather scrape by for a while, It will encourage offensive play)
Only one race of orcs live in the desert, and yes living in a desert will be somewhat of a disadvantage. Quests do not currently change much if at all based on your starting region, they will give plenty of resources, but one region will not be given different amounts. That might change, but I doubt it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
also atlast there is something about orc buildings
i waited for this for a long day but this is also a fantasy saturday because it wasn´t on friday
We were a bit busy these past few days, big things in the works. And besides, that depends entirely on what timezone you live in!

And if you don't find the answer - ask them in that same thread, we'll answer what we can.

Last edited by Josh Warner : 05-29-2010 at 08:18 AM.