Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Clan Dominion
Thread: Clan Dominion
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2010, 02:48 PM
Orc Sect:
Yami-Yagari has a default reputation

Originally Posted by Negthareas View Post
Well, here is a list of my skills [just for the record]

- I have been a mostly off-line player, and as such, do not have too much experience against human playes
- I have played mostly Medieval style RTSs, so this is my strongpoint [Age of Empires, Rise of Rome, Age of Mythology, Age of Kings, Age of Conquerors, Battle for Middle Earth 1 & 2]
- I have been very successful on all of these games with the diff. for AI on harest [BFME2 brutal - was the most challenging - I had a hard time with that setting]
- I inted to play all three races at this point, and do not think that any of the races is nec. superior [I have not played the game - and so will withhold my opinions on this until then].
- I can turtle and boom, but I am not much of a rush player, though I am working on developing that skill as well.

Hmm. I think that is about it.
I mean, wow, you really had that much trouble with brutal in BFME2?
He's a cake walk. spend it on heroes and ranged units for the initial rush, upgrade your ranged units and get spearmen and you can win. It isn't all that hard really.
"The flower of friendship blooms even in hell. On the sand where waves come and go, it leaves its petal as a memento. We will make it bloom again someday, The Okama Way!" - Mister 2, Bon Clay