Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Reverie World Hiring for Intern/Paid positions.
Reverie World Hiring for Intern/Paid positions.
View Single Post
05-01-2010, 08:00 PM
Reverie World Studios - QA Tester
Join Date: Sep 2009
Yes I would like to know too.
"90% of what is considered "impossible" is, in fact, possible. The other 10% will become possible with the passage of time & technology." -Hideo Kojima
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Henry Martin
Find all posts by Henry Martin