Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Single player
Thread: Single player
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2010, 04:28 PM

Wizaerd has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daermoth View Post
Given the game itself is called an MMORTS..meaning massive multiplayer online..I don't see what the big fuss about single player is, I mean there are a ton of single player RTS's and when finally one purely multiplayer comes out, people complain that it has no single player:P Sure it is nice to have a single player mode to relax and unwind sometimes but implementing something like that could seriously damage the multiplayer content, it would limit the time of the devs to work on viable multiplayer content while they try to think of what to do in single player...so yeah, I'd much rather have them cut it completely out and then perhaps add it in at some much later date, or never:P
My last post on the subject (for the day at least... heh heh heh) It's not just an RTS. You are correct, there are a myriad of RTS games that have single player, but this game isn't just an RTS... It's a Kingdom Simulator as well, where you build a city and a keep... It features more up to date an innovative features than a regular ole RTS game would have... And offers an experience that you cannot find in any current RTS game...