Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Fantasy Friday XXIII - Unique Formations Part I
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 02:30 AM
Human Sect:
Mor

blackfang has fair reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negthareas View Post
I really like the formations, though it would be nice if they were a little more relevant to the actual stances of the units involved. Once again, men have proved their normality, while orcs and elves need more microing.
Just to correct that, orcs are not microing they are macroing. Give one the order and you can give them all the very same order, it doesnt matter because they know very little about tactics. They use a tactic commonly known as horde. Which means they rather want to fight one on one inside a huge battle then formation vs formations. So basically put give orcs the charge order and let them do the rest, they are smart enough to know that running away will earn you another pike with a head on when you take over the town