Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - New Video Trailer - DoF Featurete # 1
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2007, 12:31 AM
Orc Sect:
Marauder

Silent_Lamb has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by artyp View Post
i haven't been on the forums in a long time, so i ended up forgetting my log-in info. but here i am. back again.
i dropped out because there were very few announcements and the forums were dead for the most part.
I'm very glad to see that there's still some life in this project, and it's come such a long way!
I watched the video on YouTube and then went to go see one of the in-game trailers.
I've got one complaint. It's kinda big.
The voice acting in the cut-scenes and the writing for them were really rather terrible. Is there a reason for this?
*Brain explodes*

If were talking about the same movie, the one with the movie announcer sounding guy. I'm very positive he wasn't at all from the game itself, simply a guy meant to speak about the important parts of the online game play. The writing? It was basic stuff... What were you expecting War and Peace?

None the less, excellent video. It did cut in between scenes a little fast but I didn't find the voice annoying at all, personal opinion? I found him cheesy, but then again I think he got the point across haha.