Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Fantasy Friday XXI - The Elven Archers
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 03:31 PM
Elite Member

Kire has a spectacular aura aboutKire has a spectacular aura about

Why there must be 2 archers that are quite similar to each other in one faction? The only thing that male version is better is little more range. Otherwise warden looks little better overall. But warden is worker and female after all =P ... why is stronger than ranger? On picture ranger looks better geared and warden looks more naked than geared but warden has more armor ?=P And whats the point of having range units if you can mass workers that can also fight and are even better than regular unit (excluding volley since dont know how good can it be)?
Well i expected there would be warden and than some elite archer, at least it would work for me better =).
And on first picture my eyes hurts when seeing those mounted troops on wall =P.
Cant say much for unicorn archer, but from Total war experiences they can be quite annoying for enemies. And from BFME2 experience they can be also quite useless =).
The last thing i also question..... fiery arrows ... since it is quite possible useless.

And when you said upgrade archers .... does that also apply to wardens since they are half workers?

So this are my concerns about this, tho its not what i expected =). And for conclusion... i dont want to play amazon faction =P.

Picture made by Aametherar the orc

Glory to the elves!

Last edited by Kire : 04-09-2010 at 03:34 PM.