Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Studios Forums - View Single Post - Fantasy Friday XX - The Beta 1.03 Build
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2010, 07:40 PM
Reverie World Studios - Former Marketing Director & Assistant Producer

Alex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputation

Thanks for the responses!

Quote:
One thing though I don't know if its just my computer but in the fourth screenshot on the third column the words thank and you are connected.
I believe it's an Old English spelling.

Quote:
Are thoose with all settings at maximum or are thoose what we can expect on a adverage system?
Everything's at max, but it doesn't differ by much.

Quote:
Also What are the chances of any new videos being released in the near future? (maybe next weeks media?)
Slim. But we are working on a new trailer. Now that this build is finished, Kon will finally have some time to work with Danny on vids (an unavoidable disadvantage when working with a small team).

Quote:
And with regard to the units how many can we expect to have on screen at one time?
Hmm, can't really answer that. It depends on what mode you're playing, where you're at, what stage of the game you're in, what you're doing, and what zoom and pitch you're using. None of these screenshots were staged, so you can expect similar battles, but there will also be smaller skirmishes with more micromanagement. We have it set that you can zoom out pretty far, and we'll most likely leave the configuration file unlocked if a player wants to edit it to zoom out even further.

Last edited by Alex Walz : 04-02-2010 at 07:45 PM.